In the coming months we will see the rumor mill start again with what Apple will release in their midyear update of the iPhone series. We are certain iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are here to stay, but for those who love the smaller form factor, there is a chance Apple could release a smaller 4 inch version, similar in size to the iPhone 5S.
September is the anticipated release for the refresh and here are some things we would like see in the next set of phones from Apple.
- a smaller 4 inch screen sized iPhone, but with the form factor of the iPhone 6
- lighting cables that work with all iPhones – those pesky aftermarket cables are notorious for not working in the iPhone 6 and 6 pluses
- wireless charging – lets free ourselves of the cables
- 32 GB as the minimum size storage – 16gb is way too small with the growing repository of apps and pics we store on our phones
- More RAM – with the increasing sophistication of devices, our mobile phones will need a boost in RAM to adequately process the expanding features Apple is devising.
- a tackier surface – this current generation of iPhones are WAY too slippery – this is primary reason we see for repairing iPhone 6
- better battery life – we are all tired of having to charge our phones halfway through the day
We are looking forward to the new releases and excited to see what Apple has to bring us with either the iPhone 6S or iPhone 7 carrying the name.
And don’t forget, we offer the most competitive and fast phone repair in the Seattle area, so come down or call us at 425.869-6999.